I love it!! Makes you wonder what other kinds of things they'll do spontaniously(sp?) as they get older. Some will be cute like this and some might make mommy crazy! :)
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
3 comments:
I chuckled. John said, "Nice." We love getting a peek at you and your babies through your blog. Keep it up!
That is too cute, I love getting pictures like that.
I love it!! Makes you wonder what other kinds of things they'll do spontaniously(sp?) as they get older. Some will be cute like this and some might make mommy crazy! :)
Post a Comment