I had to add this photo. I took it with my cell phone, and some of you may know his deep connection with this candy(our niece actually calls these Dave's treats, not Reese's.) My brother aptly named this picture "Dave's dream Machine"Since D is on spring break we decided to test the social outing waters, and we went on a little adventure today! We spontaneously thought to drive down to the Keys, but three hours later(ideas are a little harder to implement with baby twins,) when we finally got on the road it was past 2. We knew we wouldn't make it to the keys in time to do much, so we decided to detour to the Miami Zoo! So we get to the park, feed the babies in our car, get our new baby Bjorn's all situated, walk to the entrance...and the ticket lady told us the zoo closed in 1 hour! Urghhh! So instead we walked around the entrance, looked at the waterfalls, took some pictures(see above) and then drove to our favorite place to eat, Chevy's!
1 comment:
Holy Crap M, I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one this happens to and I only have one child!! I just keep reminding myself it will get easier as Keegs gets older. . . right!?. . .:)
Post a Comment