CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Livvi's trip to the Hospital.

note about pic- that's not a caste on her leg, its the IV

Just when I think I've got it down. We have had a rough week! For a few weeks Liv's been breathing funny, nothing to serious. It escalated quickly in a few days, and on Tuesday night I noticed that her chest was retracting when she breathed. She was calm and no fever, but the chest thing freaked me out, so I called Dave and when he got home we decided we should take her to the ER.......

So three days, a couple of procedures(including a scope:( ), a dozen breathing treatments and some stressful and sleepless nights later we have a more healthy and easier breathing Livvi. So THANK YOU so much to friends who brought us dinner, watched Simon, prayed with us, and kept us in their thoughts.

I did learn a few things this week; I have an amazing husband who not only is extremely proactive in taking care of our babies, but also a patient one who puts up with my stress-o-sodes. I love you Dave!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy she's feeling better. I bet she won all the hearts of the staff at the hospital. We love you all.

Tayna said...

Oh my heck, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! We took an abulance ride to the ER with Keagan when he was 10 mos. with croup. We made it just in time before his esophogas closed off but we did get to take him home later that night. So I can't imagine what 3 days of testing and worrying would be like. I'm glad everyone is okay and you are so very lucky to have a wonderful, supportive hubby.

Jac said...

So scary! What was wrong? I am glad you have a calm husband, they are a real blessing in times like that aren't they!