They are so cute! I hope you don't mind that I am commenting on your blog! But all of your new pictures are just too cute not to make a comment. I love the beach ones, you guys are so brave! I remember we took Ashlyn when she was a few weeks old to the beach and we even had my parents there to help and I still had to leave early. You guys rock!
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
2 comments:
They are so cute! I hope you don't mind that I am commenting on your blog! But all of your new pictures are just too cute not to make a comment. I love the beach ones, you guys are so brave! I remember we took Ashlyn when she was a few weeks old to the beach and we even had my parents there to help and I still had to leave early. You guys rock!
Missy! They are so cute! How are you survivin'? I can't imagine how busy you must be. Hang in there!
Post a Comment