CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

What a way to start a year

If anyone would have told me that I would be starting the new year in Wisconson, as guest in the home of a generous family, with two, yes two babies of our own....wow. We have been blessed beyond anyting we could have ever imagined. We have so many people to thank for supporting us on this journey.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Dave and Missy, yes you have been Blessed, Heavenly Father's love for you both have allowed him to untrust to you both two wonderous Angels, who will look to you for love, guidence, education, and undying devotion, which I am sure you both will supply freely and openly. We Can't wait to see the twins, "LIVE AND IN PERSON", they are so beautiful, definately! Can't wait until; you four come back home cause "I'm makin waffles"!

Love you all,
Brother & Sister Helmick

P.S. And Taco's also Dave!!!!!!